GWHA Educational Events & Webinars!
A large part of our client’s success is understanding their Path to Improved Health. Our team of highly skilled physiotherapists and staff use the most recent research in supporting our clients in understanding their treatment, plan, progress and results. We strive to help our local community by:
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs
- Educating, planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline
Upcoming Events & Webinars:
Kegels and Cocktails– A Ladies Night Out!
Thurs, March 30, 6:30 PM- 9:00 PM
Join us for Guelph’s first ever “Kegel and Cocktails” evening on Thursday, March 30th, 2023 (6:30- 9:00 p.m.) at Wellington Brewery (950 Woodlawn Rd. W). This event will be a fun, informative evening for women to discuss the importance of women’s pelvic health and wellness through all phases of life.
This Kegels and Cocktails event with feature 4 guest speakers:
- Janet MacKinnon (Physiotherapist- Guelph Women’s Health Associates)
- Lara Desrosiers (Occupational Therapist – Pelvic Resilience)
- Dr. Annaleeza Caputi (Naturopath – Natural Choice Medical Clinic)
- Cindy McCann (Public Educator – Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis)
Kegels and Cocktails is a dedicated fundraiser and all of the proceeds will be donated to Guelph-Wellington Women in Crisis. This local community-based organization provides services to women and their children experiencing domestic violence, sexual violence and human trafficking.
Thank you to our amazing sponsors and donors: **Coming soon**